Anne-Mette ByskovIP Consultant
Anne-Mette has worked with life science and chemistry patents since 1997. She has a comprehensive experience from her work as patent consultant in food, biotech and pharma industry and has gained a solid basis within all aspects of patents. She is very experienced in counseling as regards intellectual property rights.
Anne-Mette has extensive experience within:
- Evaluating patentability, drafting patent applications and patent prosecution.
- Searching patent databases regarding novelty, infringement, invalidity and opposition.
- Assessing freedom to operate with respect to competitors’ patent rights, analyzing infringement and following up with actions, e.g. third party observations or oppositions.
- Composing and implementing patent strategies (patent/publication/trade secret) in line with the business strategy.
- Analyzing, structuring and communicating patent issues of complex nature, e.g. in patent due diligence, patent strategies or freedom to operate analysis.
- Working in an international setup with colleagues from many different cultures.
Anne-Mette joined Guardian IP Consulting in 2018. Anne-Mette has years’ experience as an in-house patent attorney and patent department manager in international companies. She has worked with many technologies within the food area, such as functional ingredients for food products, bacteria cultures, enzymes, protein chemistry, extracting ingredients from raw material, detergents, and medicaments, including production and formulation of medicaments and patent term extension. In addition, she has worked as a primary patent examiner at the Danish Patent Office.
Please contact Anne-Mette by phone: +45 77 34 44 61 or by email at email@example.com
European Patent Attorney,
Certified Danish Patent Agent,
M.Sc. (food science)