David HendriksenIP Consultant, Partner
- IP Consultant, Managing Partner
- European Patent Attorney
- M.Sc. (Engineering)
- Diploma in “Patent Litigation in Europe”, Strasbourg University
David has worked for more than 16 years as a patent attorney in a private practice advising Danish and international clients in all matters of patent law. He has worked for many clients ranging from smaller businesses and start-ups to some of the largest companies in the world.
David has lived 3 years in the Netherlands successfully building up a patent operation for one of Europe’s largest IP companies.
Through his work, David has travelled in Japan, Korea, China, Russia and USA and has an extensive international network of clients and business partners.
David has extensive experience in the following fields:
- Patent protection of valuable innovation and advising clients about IP related questions
- Identification or mining of patentable inventions
- Patent drafting and prosecution
- Opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office
- Ensuring freedom to operate for businesses (e.g. Freedom-to-Operate analysis, infringement opinions, invalidity proceedings, etc.)
David advises clients in a variety of technical fields like physics, telecommunication, digital signal processing, IT and software related inventions (e.g. image processing/vision systems, GUIs, computer graphics, encryption, digital rights management, search engines, etc.), medical devices, mathematical modeling, optics, nanotechnology, food processing, and Oil & Gas.
David joined Guardian IP Consulting as a partner in 2014 and has previous experience as patent attorney and partner in Zacco and latest Plougmann & Vingtoft.
Please contact David by phone 77 34 44 49 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org