Gert Høy JakobsenIP Consultant, Partner
Gert has more than 20 years of experience as a patent consultant for Danish and foreign companies with particular focus on the protection of inventions within areas such as audio signal processing, including 3D-sounds, phase contrast optics, laser Doppler anemometry and windmill technology.
Gert primarily deals with:
- Drafting and prosecution of patent applications, usually in close dialogue with our clients’ development engineers
- Administrative re-examination of issued patents
- Opposition and appeal cases including oral proceedings at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Preparation of infringement opinions and validity analyses
- Patent strategic advice
- Advising Danish and foreign companies on Danish and European patent practice.
Gert joined Guardian IP Consulting as a partner in 2014.
Please contact Gert by phone: +45 77 34 44 68 or by email: email@example.com
- IP Consultant, Partner
- European Patent Attorney
- M.Sc. (Electronics)
- European Design Attorney