Lars Pallisgaard OlsenIP Consultant, Partner
Lars’s primary focus areas are biotech, chemistry, pharmaceutical and food patents.
He has extensive experience within:
- Patentability evaluations and drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Legal challenges against patents (opposition and appeal) including planning and completion of oral proceedings at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Assistance with the preparation of oral proceedings at EPO, including the planning and completion of trial runs (“mock trials”)
- Freedom-to-operate analyses (FTO) and infringement opinions
- Infringement cases before the courts, including enforcement proceedings and validity cases in different Scandinavian courts.
Lars joined Guardian IP Consulting as a partner in 2010.
He came from a position as a consultant and head of department at Zacco where, over a period of twelve years, he advised a number of companies on intellectual property rights, particularly patents. He became European Patent Attorney in 2000 and has 8 years of experience working as a patent examiner at the European Patent Office in Munich.
Furthermore, Lars is attached to the Danish Maritime and Commercial Court as a Technical Judge.
Please contact Lars by phone: +45 77 34 44 58 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IP Consultant, Partner
- European Patent Attorney
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)