Niels Anker KortbekIP Consultant
Niels Anker is highly focused on the patent-related opportunities and risks found within the business and technical developments of his clients. Accordingly, he provides support to his clients on:
- Identification of patent potentials within projects, ideas, and developments
- Sparring on patent potentials – as well as on the corresponding projects, ideas, and developments as such – in view of the business potential, business needs, and business objectives
- Development and refinement of a suitable patent organization, strategy, and suitable patent procedures, based on the business objectives
In the light of the desired patent strategy and procedures of his clients, Niels Anker handles:
- Patentability searches and opinions
- Drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Patent data analysis
- Freedom-to-Operate searches and evaluations
- Infringement opinions
- Opposition proceedings
Furthermore, he provides technical assistance and advice to his clients in relation to assertion of patent rights.
He handles patent-related aspects within a wide range of technical fields within physics, mechanics, electronics, software, and medical equipment.
Niels Anker joined Guardian IP Consulting in 2016. He has extensive patent-related experience from a previous position in private practice and latest from an in-house patent strategy team at a large multinational corporation. Further, he is an appointed member of an Examination Committee for the European qualifying examination.
Please contact Niels Anker by phone: +45 77 34 44 82 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IP Consultant
- European Patent Attorney
- M.Sc. (Applied Physics)
- Diploma in “Patent Litigation in Europe”, University of Strasbourg