IP Consultant, Partner, European Patent Attorney, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
+45 77 34 44 81
Lene has worked more than 17 years giving advice on intellectual property rights, especially patents, to private companies and universities.
She has mainly worked with clients within the chemical area, focusing on organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, medical chemistry, polymer chemistry, electro chemistry and the technical chemical area.
Furthermore, Lene teaches at the DIFI advanced course for patent administrators.
Lene has extensive experience within:
- Drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Oppositions and appeal cases including oral proceedings at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Freedom-To-Operate analyses
- Filing and prosecution of SPC-applications (Supplementary Protection Certificates)
- Strategic patent advice
- Advice on Danish and European patent practice to Danish and foreign clients.
Lene joined Guardian IP Consulting in 2014.