Ruxandra OlteanuDesign Coordinator
- Design Coordinator
- Master’s Degree in Market Communication and Consumption (Culture Communication and Globalisation, Aalborg Universitet)
As Design Coordinator, Ruxandra works on various design related tasks, such as:
- building the strategy for the registration of a design;
- preparing and/or reviewing design drawings;
- administering the entire registration process;
- handling and replying to official communications from various IP offices, either directly or through local agents.
The projects she has been involved in so far vary in scale, from fairly easy Community Registered Designs, to complex design registration projects, spanning across several continents.
Before coming to Guardian, Ruxandra has worked as a Trademark consultant, having had projects within fields such as engineering, business, and farming, for companies both small and large.
She came to Denmark to pursue a master’s degree within Market Communication and Consumption from Aalborg University. It has helped her better understand what drives consumers, and thus how to better cater to their needs.
Since starting her work with Guardian IP Consulting in 2016, Ruxandra has focus solely on designs. Her increasing knowledge on them, together with her experience, has helped her understand the products of her clients, thus identifying the best strategy for protecting their designs.
Please contact Ruxandra by phone: +45 77 34 44 90 or by e-mail: email@example.com